“On Sunday October 20 workers at Bandar Imam’s Fajr Petrochemical Company, in Khuzestan province (south-western Iran), protested against “not receiving any heavy work bonus, the short duration of their contracts and the unfair disciplinary policy of RAMPCO, the contracting company.” Their strike brought production to a standstill.”
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Pensioners, educators, medical staff and university lecturers protest in Tehran
- Tehran protest in support of Haft Tappeh workers
- Haft Tappeh workers: No to privatisation!
- Keyvan Samimi, 72-year-old journalist, jailed for three years!
- Davoud Rafii, auto worker, flogged 74 times for “insulting” Labour Minister