On Thursday the 1st of May, the Guardian published a letter signed by student activists pleading with the Iranian Government to release Shahrokh. The letter can be found on the Guardian’s website here: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/30/iran-imprisoned-trade-unionist
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Fifth nationwide pensioners’ protest in a month against poverty!
- Haft Tappeh workers: We condemn the court summons of Ali Nejati, our retired colleague!
- Almost 100 Kurdish activists and citizens arrested
- Corona vaccination: Immediate – Free – Universal
- Pensioners, educators, medical staff and university lecturers protest in Tehran