We’re delighted to announce today that we have received the backing of the leader of the RMT union Bob Crow. Bob’s solidarity comes alongside that of other activists and union officials who are calling for the release of Shahrokh, who has been in prison for attempting to organise trade unions, since July 2011.
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Indiscriminate killing in Mahabad does not cow Kurdish masses!
- Esfahan Steel Mill workers go on strike
- Khuzestan Vanguard Socialist Workers’ Cell calls for a socialist government based on workers’ councils
- Iranian regime steps up arrests and threats as strikes spread
- Khuzestan’s Vanguard Socialist Workers call for general strike until socialist revolution’s victory