We’re delighted to announce today that we have received the backing of the leader of the RMT union Bob Crow. Bob’s solidarity comes alongside that of other activists and union officials who are calling for the release of Shahrokh, who has been in prison for attempting to organise trade unions, since July 2011.
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Fifth nationwide pensioners’ protest in a month against poverty!
- Haft Tappeh workers: We condemn the court summons of Ali Nejati, our retired colleague!
- Almost 100 Kurdish activists and citizens arrested
- Corona vaccination: Immediate – Free – Universal
- Pensioners, educators, medical staff and university lecturers protest in Tehran