We’re delighted to announce today that we have received the backing of the leader of the RMT union Bob Crow. Bob’s solidarity comes alongside that of other activists and union officials who are calling for the release of Shahrokh, who has been in prison for attempting to organise trade unions, since July 2011.
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Oil industry’s official workforce supports Iran’s mass protests and threatens to go on strike
- Iran’s oil workers support the mass protests and threaten to go on strike
- Khuzestan Vanguard Socialist Workers’ Cell calls for a general strike in Iran
- Iran’s socialist women organise against scarcity and repression
- Khuzestan Pipe Factory: closed down and sold as scrap metal!