We’re delighted to announce today that we have received the backing of the leader of the RMT union Bob Crow. Bob’s solidarity comes alongside that of other activists and union officials who are calling for the release of Shahrokh, who has been in prison for attempting to organise trade unions, since July 2011.
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Pensioners, educators, medical staff and university lecturers protest in Tehran
- Tehran protest in support of Haft Tappeh workers
- Haft Tappeh workers: No to privatisation!
- Keyvan Samimi, 72-year-old journalist, jailed for three years!
- Davoud Rafii, auto worker, flogged 74 times for “insulting” Labour Minister