We’re delighted to announce today that we have received the backing of the leader of the RMT union Bob Crow. Bob’s solidarity comes alongside that of other activists and union officials who are calling for the release of Shahrokh, who has been in prison for attempting to organise trade unions, since July 2011.
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Oil and petrochemical workers’ strikes spread despite 700 dismissals
- Sham election and Haft Tappeh’s economic-political-security siege and sanctions
- Arrested Haft Tappeh workers released
- Haft Tappeh workers: Threats of assassination and murder
- Fifth nationwide pensioners’ protest in a month against poverty!