We’re delighted to announce today that we have received the backing of the leader of the RMT union Bob Crow. Bob’s solidarity comes alongside that of other activists and union officials who are calling for the release of Shahrokh, who has been in prison for attempting to organise trade unions, since July 2011.
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
follow on facebook
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Iranian regime’s thugs arrest Sajjad Khosravi, Asaluyeh worker
- Address of the Khuzestan Vanguard Socialist Workers’ Cell to their fellow workers
- Farzaneh Zilabi, Haft Tappeh workers’ lawyer, sentenced to 18 months in jail!
- Ayoub Ghaibipour: in a critical condition after his hunger strike
- Imminent executions in Iran: Majid Kazemi, Saeed Yaqoubi and Saleh Mirhashemi