Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Farhad Meysami: hunger strike will continue until executions stop
- Oil industry’s official staff protest, demanding better pay and conditions
- Tug-of-war between Iranian regime and defiant masses continues
- Indiscriminate killing in Mahabad does not cow Kurdish masses!
- Esfahan Steel Mill workers go on strike
Author Archives: shahrokhlives
Khuzestan Vanguard Socialist Workers’ Cell calls for a socialist government based on workers’ councils
Today, Saturday October 7th, all the bitumen tankers refused to load at the Abadan refinery and announced a strike.
The intervention of the refinery’s security guards did not make any difference and the drivers left their vehicles.
It is said that this situation will continue tomorrow.
Source: Telegram channel of Khuzestan Vanguard Socialist Workers’ Cell
Translation: Shahrokh Zamani Action Campaign
The following is a statement by a section of the oil industry’s official workforce.Continue reading