Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Indiscriminate killing in Mahabad does not cow Kurdish masses!
- Esfahan Steel Mill workers go on strike
- Khuzestan Vanguard Socialist Workers’ Cell calls for a socialist government based on workers’ councils
- Iranian regime steps up arrests and threats as strikes spread
- Khuzestan’s Vanguard Socialist Workers call for general strike until socialist revolution’s victory
Category Archives: Political prisoners
The following message was published on the Trade Union of the Tehran and Suburbs Vahed Bus Company’s Telegram Channel on June 30th 2022.Continue reading
The physical condition of Sepideh Gholian – a student, social rights’ activists and journalist imprisoned in Bushehr Prison – has deteriorated due to contracting COVID-19.
The Iranian regime’s new wave of widespread arrests of Kurdish activists and citizens continues to grow. The arrests by the IRGC (Pasdaran) Intelligence Organisation and the Intelligence Agency started on January 9th.Continue reading
Keyvan Samimi, one of the May Day 2019 detainees, is a 72-year-old journalist and political activist. On Monday morning, December 7th, he was arrested at Evin Courthouse and transferred to Evin Prison to serve a three-year sentence.Continue reading
The trial of Atena Daemi, a civil rights activist jailed in Evin Prison, was held on June 28th. Continue reading
Zeynab Jalalian, a female Kurdish political activist, has contracted Coronavirus in Gharchak jail. Continue reading
On Saturday May 23rd the Iranian regime dropped charges against a number of workers and labour activists as part of its Eid amnesty. Continue reading
The following is a statement issued by Iranian Workers’ Solidarity Network (IWSN), SZAC’s predecessor on May 9th 2010. Farzad Kamangar was a teacher.