Keyvan Samimi, one of the May Day 2019 detainees, is a 72-year-old journalist and political activist. On Monday morning, December 7th, he was arrested at Evin Courthouse and transferred to Evin Prison to serve a three-year sentence.Continue reading
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Pensioners, educators, medical staff and university lecturers protest in Tehran
- Tehran protest in support of Haft Tappeh workers
- Haft Tappeh workers: No to privatisation!
- Keyvan Samimi, 72-year-old journalist, jailed for three years!
- Davoud Rafii, auto worker, flogged 74 times for “insulting” Labour Minister