The latest Haft Tappeh strike began on November 4th 2019. The following is a short statement published on the Haft Tappeh Workers’ Independent Channel (on Telegram).
– Immediate payment of unpaid wages and benefits
– Stop breaking up the company and asset striping
– Revoke privatisation and transfer the company to the state under the supervision of Haft Tappeh workers’ independent representatives
– Reinstate our sacked workmates
– Drop all charges and prosecutions against our workmates and supporters
Haft Tappeh Workers’ Independent Channel @ kargare7tape
Please send this to our workmates’ private and groups WhatsApp accounts.
Published by: Haft Tappeh Workers’ Independent Channel [7 November 2019].
Translation: Shahrokh Zamani Action Campaign