The Haft Tappeh workers’ independent channel on Telegram has published a list of workers, supporters and family members who have been arrested, interrogated, as well as intimidated and harassed in other ways during the struggles of the Haft Tappeh Sugar Cane Workers’ Union. The list even includes people who happened to be guests in workers’ homes when they were raided by the police, Intelligence Ministry or other authorities of the Iranian regime. Continue reading
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Pensioners, educators, medical staff and university lecturers protest in Tehran
- Tehran protest in support of Haft Tappeh workers
- Haft Tappeh workers: No to privatisation!
- Keyvan Samimi, 72-year-old journalist, jailed for three years!
- Davoud Rafii, auto worker, flogged 74 times for “insulting” Labour Minister