Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Pensioners, educators, medical staff and university lecturers protest in Tehran
- Tehran protest in support of Haft Tappeh workers
- Haft Tappeh workers: No to privatisation!
- Keyvan Samimi, 72-year-old journalist, jailed for three years!
- Davoud Rafii, auto worker, flogged 74 times for “insulting” Labour Minister
Category Archives: Campaign
Mohammad Davari, a 26-years-old political and labour activist, was arrested by agents of the Intelligence Ministry on October 2nd. Continue reading
The Iranian regime so-called judiciary has recently passed many long custodial sentences on labour activists. Some have also been sentenced to flogging! Continue reading
Marzieh Amiri, one of the detainees of Labour Day 2019, is a correspondent for Shargh newspaper and a student of social sciences at the University of Tehran. On August 13th she was tried at Branch 28 of the Revolutionary Court in Tehran.