After 303 days in detention, Neda Naji has been released temporarily. She was arrested at a peaceful May Day rally outside the Iranian regime’s parliament on May 1st 2019.
See also: Neda Naji: 300 days in prison!
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Oil and petrochemical workers’ strikes spread despite 700 dismissals
- Sham election and Haft Tappeh’s economic-political-security siege and sanctions
- Arrested Haft Tappeh workers released
- Haft Tappeh workers: Threats of assassination and murder
- Fifth nationwide pensioners’ protest in a month against poverty!