Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Farhad Meysami: hunger strike will continue until executions stop
- Oil industry’s official staff protest, demanding better pay and conditions
- Tug-of-war between Iranian regime and defiant masses continues
- Indiscriminate killing in Mahabad does not cow Kurdish masses!
- Esfahan Steel Mill workers go on strike
Category Archives: Women’s struggles
The following is a statement by a section of the oil industry’s official workforce.Continue reading
The following is a message by the Organising Council of Oil Contract Workers’ Protests.Continue reading
The following is a message by the Khuzestan Vanguard Socialist Workers’ Cell on the recent mass protests in Iran.Continue reading
The physical condition of Sepideh Gholian – a student, social rights’ activists and journalist imprisoned in Bushehr Prison – has deteriorated due to contracting COVID-19.
The Iranian regime’s new wave of widespread arrests of Kurdish activists and citizens continues to grow. The arrests by the IRGC (Pasdaran) Intelligence Organisation and the Intelligence Agency started on January 9th.Continue reading
The trial of Atena Daemi, a civil rights activist jailed in Evin Prison, was held on June 28th. Continue reading