Keyvan Samimi, one of the May Day 2019 detainees, is a 72-year-old journalist and political activist. On Monday morning, December 7th, he was arrested at Evin Courthouse and transferred to Evin Prison to serve a three-year sentence.Continue reading
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
follow on facebook
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Sepideh Gholian released, then re-arrested!
- We, the workers of Khuzestan, are against the “Minimum Charter”!
- Nationwide demonstration against the Iranian regime’s poisoning of schoolgirls
- Toomaj Salehi: rapper and metalworker in solitary confinement for over 120 days!
- Iranian regime abducts Siamak Ebrahimi and Shahrokh Ahmadi – with no information about their whereabouts