After 303 days in detention, Neda Naji has been released temporarily. She was arrested at a peaceful May Day rally outside the Iranian regime’s parliament on May 1st 2019.
See also: Neda Naji: 300 days in prison!
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Four Haft Tappeh reps still under arrest
- Hundreds of Haft Tappeh workers protest against arrests of four reps
- Lamerd’s Parsian refinery workers go on strike over unpaid wages
- Two options facing Haft Tappeh: workers’ ownership or workers’ supervision
- Zeinab Hamrang, retired teacher, starts six-year sentence!