After 303 days in detention, Neda Naji has been released temporarily. She was arrested at a peaceful May Day rally outside the Iranian regime’s parliament on May 1st 2019.
See also: Neda Naji: 300 days in prison!
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Indiscriminate killing in Mahabad does not cow Kurdish masses!
- Esfahan Steel Mill workers go on strike
- Khuzestan Vanguard Socialist Workers’ Cell calls for a socialist government based on workers’ councils
- Iranian regime steps up arrests and threats as strikes spread
- Khuzestan’s Vanguard Socialist Workers call for general strike until socialist revolution’s victory