After 303 days in detention, Neda Naji has been released temporarily. She was arrested at a peaceful May Day rally outside the Iranian regime’s parliament on May 1st 2019.
See also: Neda Naji: 300 days in prison!
Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Teachers in over 100 Iranian towns and cities protest against low wages!
- Haft Tappeh: workers’ representatives’ assembly is superior to a trade union and the Islamic Council
- Haft Tappeh: Day one of latest strike and protest
- Day 45 of oil workers’ strike in 112 facilities in 35 cities
- Haft Tappeh: Day fifteen of widespread strike and protest