Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Farhad Meysami: hunger strike will continue until executions stop
- Oil industry’s official staff protest, demanding better pay and conditions
- Tug-of-war between Iranian regime and defiant masses continues
- Indiscriminate killing in Mahabad does not cow Kurdish masses!
- Esfahan Steel Mill workers go on strike
Category Archives: Students’ struggles
Tehran University students commemorated Student Day, December 7th, by protesting within the campus. Continue reading
Marzieh Amiri, one of the detainees of Labour Day 2019, is a correspondent for Shargh newspaper and a student of social sciences at the University of Tehran. On August 13th she was tried at Branch 28 of the Revolutionary Court in Tehran.
Sepideh Gholian went on hunger strike on the morning of Saturday 3rd August 2019. She will be on hunger strike until her trial on July 27th. She is protesting against the way the Iranian regime’s authorities have treated her and her parents, as well as the several prison transfers. She is now in Gharchak prison, about 800km from home. Continue reading
On Monday June 3rd Sepideh Gholian was transferred from Evin prison to Gharchak jail in Varamin. Continue reading