Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Day 45 of oil workers’ strike in 112 facilities in 35 cities
- Haft Tappeh: Day fifteen of widespread strike and protest
- Oil and petrochemical workers’ strikes spread despite 700 dismissals
- Sham election and Haft Tappeh’s economic-political-security siege and sanctions
- Arrested Haft Tappeh workers released
Category Archives: Teachers
The following is a statement issued by Iranian Workers’ Solidarity Network (IWSN), SZAC’s predecessor on May 9th 2010. Farzad Kamangar was a teacher.
Mohammad-Hossein Sepehri, a teacher jailed in Mashhad’s Vakilabad prison, has contracted Corona virus. Continue reading
Esmail Abdi, the former General Secretary of the Tehran Teachers’ Trade Association, was temporarily released from jail on March 17th.
Jailed teacher Hamid Rahmati was transferred to the prison infirmary earlier today – the sixth day of his hunger strike. Continue reading
There are at least six teachers still in the Iranian regime’s jails. Continue reading