Shahrokh Zamani: 1963-2015
Follow SZAC on TwitterMy Tweets
Sort code: 60-83-01
Account Number: 20018467
- Pensioners, educators, medical staff and university lecturers protest in Tehran
- Tehran protest in support of Haft Tappeh workers
- Haft Tappeh workers: No to privatisation!
- Keyvan Samimi, 72-year-old journalist, jailed for three years!
- Davoud Rafii, auto worker, flogged 74 times for “insulting” Labour Minister
Category Archives: Workers’ Action Committee
The following is a report of a demonstration outside the Majles in support of Reza Shahabi.
Tomorrow, May 19th 2017, the Iranian regime will yet again hold phoney ‘elections’ to disguise the basic fact that it is one of the most repressive capitalist dictatorships in the twenty-first century. Along with the ‘presidential elections’ there will also be ‘local elections’ in Iran’s cities and villages.